My research at Leon Deouell’s Human Cognitive Neuroscience Lab was about how the human visual cortex represents visual stimuli over sustained periods of time. The links below contain a selection of guides, tools, functions and analysis pipelines that I developed over the course of my PhD.
- Cortical Representation of Persistent Visual Stimuli
- Non-Sinusoidal Activity Can Produce Cross-Frequency Coupling in Cortical Signals in the Absence of Functional Interaction between Neural Sources (co-author, with Boaz Sadeh)
- Human Posterior Parietal Cortex Responds to Visual Stimuli as Early as Peristriate Occipital Cortex (contributor, with Tamar Regev)
- Sustained High- and Low-Frequency Neural Responses to Visual Stimuli in Scalp EEG
- fMRI BOLD Responses to Prolonged Visual Stimuli Across the Ventral Visual Stream (unpublished)